Trump orders Pentagon to scale back military drills with South Korea, hours before start
President Donald Trump on Sunday ordered the Pentagon to scale back "inappropriate and hostile" military drills with South Korea, claiming that the ally had failed to help with the war against Iran and citing his "good relationship" with North...
schedule
04:38 visibility
4 views
Source: France 24
President Donald Trump on Sunday ordered the Pentagon to scale back "inappropriate and hostile" military drills with South Korea, claiming that the ally had failed to help with the war against Iran and citing his "good relationship" with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
At least 19 people were killed Sunday in drone and missile strikes in Russia and Ukraine which destroyed a book market in Kyiv while Moscow faced one of the most massive attacks since the start of the war. Ukraine and Russia have been escalating...
The Iranian military announced on Sunday it would be offering a $30,000 reward for killing or capturing US soldiers, with the bounty doubled if conducted by a woman. There have been no known deployments of US ground troops in Iran during the war...
The fire in eastern Belgium doubled in size over 24 hours by Sunday morning. The EU Civil Protection Mechanism was activated on Saturday, with three helicopters and two water-bombing aircraft arriving from Sweden, the Netherlands and the Czech...
Firefighters in southwestern France are continuing to battle a wildfire that has burned 1,700 hectares of forest in the Landes region. The blaze has stopped spreading but remains out of control, with 550 firefighters, military personnel and six...
Moscow says hundreds of drones targeted the Russian capital overnight, while NATO jets were again called into action farther south. The incidents underline the growing reach of drone warfare well beyond Ukraine itself.
A Spanish fighter jet on Sunday shot down a drone that breached Romania's airspace near the border with Ukraine and Moldova, Romania's defence ministry said, in the latest incident to highlight the challenges facing NATO states bordering Ukraine.
Moroccan security forces on Saturday broke up hundreds of migrants who had been hiding near Castillejos in a bid to reach Ceuta. The operation comes weeks after the mass crossing attempt that left 141 people dead.
Euronews
We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more